East Anglia Ultrasound Services Ltd. are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with our terms and condition of service [Terms & Conditions] and any other documents referred to in them) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is East Anglia Ultrasound Services Ltd .,Unit 4, IRWIN CENTRE, Scotland Road, Dry Drayton, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB23 8AR.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our sites www.eastangliaultrasound.co.uk (our site). This includes information provided to us via any contact or enquiry form on our site or at the time of booking any services with us. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type and for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Where we store your personal data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information you request from us.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our services.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If East Anglia Ultrasound Services Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its clients will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions of service [Terms & Conditions] and other agreements, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of East Anglia Ultrasound Ltd, our clients, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We will not process your personal data for marketing purposes.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right to access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.